Apply For Factory Worker in Canada, Full Time, Part Time Jobs, Do you want to work at a factory in Canada? If so, then this post will enable you to identify the companies employing factory workers in Canada. Numerous manufacturing firms are in need of factory labor and are willing to hire immigrants as well. Analyze this page carefully if you are interested in applying for factory jobs in Canada.
Locating an attractive firm for factory workers makes it easy if you go through the agencies employing factory workers in Canada. There are top recruitment companies in Canada to supply the correct employment consulting for an average community to foreign immigrants. If you recently came to Canada via Working Holiday visa in Canada or Canada Fast Entry, you have a fantastic possibility to enroll as a factory worker in skilled or unskilled positions.
- Factory employees are hired throughout the majority of major municipalities and provinces in Canada such as Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Scarborough, Brampton, Edmonton, etc. Manufacturing and manufacturing businesses are employing currently multiple Workers so you have to check job descriptions, and basic requirements carefully read, and would then apply.
Table of Contents
Job Overview Of Apply For Factory Worker in Canada
- Company: Job Bank Canada
- Job Position(s):Various
- Career Level: Entry Level To Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Min. Education: Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field
- Job Category: Multiple Category
- Gender: Male/Female
- Nationality: Any
- Min. Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Job Location: Canada
- State: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Salary: CAD$4050.00/- To CAD$8050.00/-
- Benefits: As Per Canada Employer
- Hiring By: Direct Employer
Canada Needs Manufacturing Employees 2023
Typically, factory personnel is found in the production areas. They are jointly in charge of producing the finished goods that come outside of their factory. Their key duties include completing light item labor, keeping the workspace tidy, and achieving a minimum production level that has been set by their employer or supervisor.
Product line manufacturing is done in Canada by typical industrial personnel. The first, second, or third shifts may indeed be required of factory workers. As a factory’s workload grows, workers might have to put in more hours. Factory workers may have the choice of working full- or part-time shifts. They typically operate in a manufacturing facility or warehouse.
- Factory employees are generally expected to have a high school diploma or the equivalent in terms of their educational background. They must be physically capable of standing and walking for extended periods of time, and the minimum weight is set by national labor law. Not only, but it’s also crucial to have the capacity to solve straightforward logical and math problems and adhere to all health and safety regulations.
Now Available Factory Jobs | Hiring in Canada 2023
Here are the most recent job openings on JobBank Canada. The majority of manufacturing and production-related businesses in Canada are recruiting factory workers and assistants. We have over 1000 working in factories in Canada available. Apply using the links below:
|S.N.||Job Title||No. of Vacancies||Job Location||Status|
|1||Factory Helper||38||Canada||Apply Now|
|2||Factory Labourer||62||Canada||Apply Now|
|3||Packaging Worker||29||Canada||Apply Now|
|4||Manufacturing Workers and Labourers||8||Canada||Apply Now|
|5||Elemental Worker||39||Canada||Apply Now|
|6||General Labourer||1000+||Canada||Apply Now|
|7||Food and Beverage Production Worker||1000+||Canada||Apply Now|
|8||Plastic Composite Worker||82||Canada||Apply Now|
|9||Construction Worker/Labourer||55||Canada||Apply Now|
|10||Textile Factory Worker||85||Canada||Apply Now|
|11||Meat Processing Worker||63||Canada||Apply Now|
|12||Warehouse Worker||485||Canada||Apply Now|
|13||Biscuit Factory Helper||24||Canada||Apply Now|
|14||Chocolate Factory Helper||36||Canada||Apply Now|
|15||Cheese factory worker||149||Canada||Apply Now|
|16||Food Processing Worker||584||Canada||Apply Now|
|17||Labourer, general – manufacturing||108||Quebec, Canada||Apply Now|
|18||General Labour||64||Quebec, Canada||Apply Now|
|19||Plastic Manufactory Factory Labour||14||Ontario, Canada||Apply Now|
|20||Factory labourer – manufacturing||46||Quebec, Canada||Apply Now|
|21||Helper, factory||124||Quebec, Canada||Apply Now|
|22||Cheese factory worker||36||Quebec, Canada||Apply Now|
Principal Activities and Responsibilities of Factory Workers
Load and unload raw materials and products into and out of cars.
Fill production lines with raw supplies.
- Verify the finalized merchandise’s quality.
- Execute assembly but also subassembly tasks.
- Use portable equipment.
- Pallet jacks can be used to move raw ingredients.
Best Average Salary of Factory Employees in Canada
The typical wage for laborers and assembly line workers varies from business to business. The salary is supplied as per the employment kind, working shift, difficulty, and risk. This is a list of the typical salaries paid by Canadian industrial facilities:
|Hourly Rate||CAD$12.00 – CAD C$24.00|
|Bonus||CAD$500.00 – CAD$1,650.00 Annually|
|Profit-Sharing||CAD$0 – CAD$400.00|
|Total Annual Payout||CAD$24,484.00 – CAD$50,860.00 Annually|
The following is a list of typical factory workers’ hourly wages:
An entry-level Factory Worker with less than a year of experience can expect to make an average total income of CAD$14.60 per hour, which includes tips, bonuses, and overtime pay. An entry-level factory worker with 1-4 years of experience may expect to make an hourly income of CAD$14.91 on average. Comparable to this, a mid-career factory worker in Canada with 5 to 9 years of experience may expect to make CAD$18.16 per hour on average. Also, a factory worker with 10 to 19 years of experience may expect to get an hourly income of CAD$17.50 on average.
According to the wage information provided above, we may anticipate receiving an expected profit of:
|S.N.||Job Title||Hourly Wages Rate|
|1||Heavy Equipment Operator||CAD$18 – CAD$36|
|2||Production Operator||CAD$15 – CAD$41|
|3||Warehouse Worker||CAD$12 – CAD$22|
|4||Assembler||CAD$13 – CAD$25|
|5||Warehouse Associate||CAD$12 – CAD$21|
|6||Production Worker||CAD$12 – CAD$23|
|7||Forklift Operator||CAD$14 – CAD$24|
|8||Warehouse Supervisor||CAD$14 – CAD$26|
|9||Cabinet Maker||CAD$15 – CAD$28|
|10||Machinist||CAD$16 – CAD$34|
Employee Benefits & Perks for Manufacturing Employees in Canada
Benefits for employees are governed by both factory policies and the country’s current labor laws. The advantages that come with a job vary from company to company. Nonetheless, the majority of manufacturing and production companies provide their employees with highly appealing and competitive employee perks. This is a list of fundamental worker benefit plans:
- Insurance, Wellness, and Health
- Dental Insurance and Health Plan
- Employee Compensation
- Performance Bonus Yearly Company Bonus Overtime Bonus
- Flexible working hours Vacation and Paid Time Off Sick Leave Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Retirement Strategy
- Employee Assistance Program
- employee rebates
- No-cost meals or snacks
- Options for Career Development and Job Training
How to Apply for Factory Jobs in Canada – Easy Procedure Here
Applicants who would like to apply for manufacturing employment in Canada must adhere to the firm’s suggested hiring procedure. Either may need to submit an online job application through their career page or a physical job application using mail if the approval process is online.
- So, thoroughly review and understand all of the job material offered for every official title to determine the selection and hiring procedure. The majority of businesses in Canada use online application forms to hire blue-collar workers. You must thus submit any personally identifiable information, educational information, and previous employment records. After that, you must submit a cover letter along with your most recent Resume. You can send your resume/cv & cover letter via the official website link here.
You Might Also Like:
- Health Care Jobs In Canada [ Apply Now]
- Dairy Farm Worker In Canada For Foreigner [ Apply Now]
- ADNOC CAREER IN UAE [ APPLY NOW]
Please share these jobs to help others: Apply For Factory Worker in Canada
Please Note: jobectech.com is not agencies we are simply sharing offered work worldwide, once you click the use button, it will redirect you to the career web page of the concerned task supplier, jobectech.com is not involved in any type of stage of recruitment straight or indirectly.
Do You Want to Free Visa Sponsorship
New Job Alerts to get notification when we publish new openings